Noor Energy 1 in line with Dubai Health Authorities and World Health organization guide line, as our first priority the well-being of Our Staff, workers and visitors, we will continue to assess our operating status and control the spread of the Covid-19 Pandemic and monitoring our workers and staff. We are confident that we have taken the necessary steps to provide a safe environment, and we will continue to apply preventative measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue - throw tissue away immediately and wash handsl
Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
When visiting live stock markets, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care to avoid cross contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
Replace face to face meetings with representatives, by phone or video conferences , at least until the dates specified by Chinese authorities to restart traveling. Communicate and adapt this with Personnel and inform EPC.
In case face-to-face meetings are essential to be held, the amount of attendants must wear protection masks. The meeting room shall be properly ventilated during the meeting duration.
Close the door from Canteen and Corridor, to avoid uncontrolled access to NE1 offices.
Security guard at the NE1 Offices shall ensure that non-authorized persons enter the office/parking area.
All people with responsibility over others (directors, managers, supervisors, etc.) should send back home (office) or Medical Care Facilities (projects) immediately any employee who shows any sign of sickness (coughing, sneezing). The quarantine period from the exposure in minimum 14 days applicable to ALL NE1 Employees.
Strongly ask EPC Contrator and its subcontrators to stop any travelling from China, regardless of the starting location, until the chinese authorities decide to re-open the isolated cities and public transport systems. the reason for this is the need to ensure the possibility of contact is reduced to the minimum expression.
Remove any containers filled with any kind of food from meeting rooms, cafeterias and social areas. These are potential vectors of contamination as people put their hands in these containers. Foods from cafeteria, canteen, any other areas, shall not be exposed to the ambient and shall be withdrawn in the case the canteen is not matching this requirement.
Ensure strictly controls on the transfer protocol from one project to another one from the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors.
WHO refers the symptoms of 2019 nCov to be the following and in the case of Suspect Infections the potential exposer need to be send to local hospital to assess his/her health conditions:
Respiratory symptoms (difficult breathing, noises and phlegm)
A general feeling of being unwell
A suspected case is a person that presents that signs and symptoms described by the WHO. Any suspected case shall be immediately sent to the hospital for medical check. During the time the transport to the hospital is organized, the person shall be put on isolation.
In addition, the following sequence shall be applied
3. Inform the head of HSSE for Construction (or the deputy person should necessary) as soon as possible, and provide the above information
4. Inform the Project CEO/EMO and PD provide the above information
5. Contact local authorities following the procedure established in the country.
1. Get the person's basic information
a). Time of the Report
b). Name, age, gender, current location and travel history
c). Identified symptoms
2. Inform the head of HSSE for Construction (or the deputy person should necessary) as soon as possible, and provide the above information
6. Screen for any person that could've had contact with the patient, and isolate/monitor them including family's members when is possible.
7. General medial shall be monitored constantly to identify fake news and potential threats related with projects. Social Media should be monitored to identify release of information (posting) that could lead to misinterpretation or " double understanding" of the situation at projects.
8. Noor Energy 1 shall prepare a statement related to the preparations and implemented actions, and the follow-up arrangements. Such statement shall be approved and released by the EMD, or a spokes person assigned by himself
5. Ensure proper measures for the control contaminated clothes, PPE, bed linen, etc.